There's this guy that is really creeping me out in one of my night classes. I know I'm going too far claiming that he could potentially physically assault me, but are there any precautions that I should take to avoid it? I've been nice to him, but it's getting to the point where I'm worried about my own safety since my class ends at 10:30 and the campus is totally deserted..
Call the police.
Typologies of Serial Killers
- Visionary Killer: This killer feels compelled to kill because of ‘voices’ in their heads or visions that tell them to do so. For example, Herbert Williams Mullin claimed to hear voices that told him a disastrous earthquake was imminent, but he could save California through murder. Mullin killed thirteen people in an effort to ‘save California’. It was later determined that Mullin suffered from paranoid schizophrenia.
- Mission Oriented Killer: These individuals feel that it is their duty or mission to kill certain kinds of people. For example, Ted Kaczynski, commonly refered to as the Unabomber, started a bombing campaign in an effort to save the environment, which he felt was being destroyed around him. He targeted places that were creating ‘high technology’ such as universities and airlines. Kaczynski’s bombs killed three people and injured twenty-three.
- Power-Control Killers: These killers seek complete control over their victims. Seuxal activity is almost always involved in these cases. John Wayne Gacy,“The Clown Killer”, would fall into this category. Gacy murdered and raped 33 teenage boys, burying 26 of them in the crawl space of his home.
- Hedonistic Serial Killers: This is the most common type of serial killer. These individuals kill for the thrill and enjoyment they get from the act of killing. There are three subtypes of hedonistic killers:
- Hedonistic comfort killers: Killing victims provides the killer with some sort of comfort; usually money. Dorthea Puente ran a boarding house in California where she killed her elderly tenants and buried them in the backyard so she could claim their social insurance checks.
- Hedonistic lust killers: The serial sexual predator; fantasy plays a large role and their satisfaction depends on the amount of torture and mutilation they inflict on their victims. Jeffrey Dahmer is one of the best-known hedonistic lust killers. He searched for a beautiful, submissive, and eternal lover. Dahmer killed 17 men and boys in this search for his perfect lover; his murders involved rape, torture, dismemberment, necrophilia, and cannibalism (so that a part of his victims would stay with him forever).
- Hedonistic thrill killers: Their primary thrill is to create fear and death. The act is usually not sexual and is not drawn out over period of time, they are solely interested in the kill. Hedonistic thrill killers often work in teams. The notorious “Zodiac Killer” claimed to be responsible for 37 murders but investigators have only been able to pinpoint 7 victims, two of which survived. The Zodiac killer sent taunting letters to the police, and was never caught or identified.
Richard Trenton Chase (May 23, 1950 – December 26, 1980) was an American serial killer who killed six people in the span of a month in Sacramento, California. He was nicknamed “The Vampire of Sacramento” because he drank his victims blood and cannibalized their remains.
Teresa Wallin’s murder:
Teresa was 22 years old and 3 months pregnant. After killing her he raped her corpse. Then he opened the abdomen, removed the intestines, pancreas, kidney and spleen, and collected the blood in a bucket. He then took the bucket into the bathroom, where he poured blood over himself. He then used an empty yoghurt pot and drank the blood of Teresa. Then he went into the yard, picked up some dog faeces and put it in the victim’s mouth.
Hey I live in Sacramento, pretty much the most exciting it’ll ever get.
My night consisted of
Excuse me for this question but, why death penalty is too expensive? If you want, you could give me sources of information about death penalty, so I can tell everybody why not support d.p.
Common traits in the background of psychopathic children include:
- A mother exposed to deprivation or abuse as a child
- A transient father
- A mother who cannot maintain stable emotional connection with child
- Low birth weight or birth complications
- Unusual reactions to pain (especially to insult)
- Lack of attachment to adults
- Failure to make eye contact when touched
- Low frustration tolerance
- Sense of self-importance
- Transient relationships throughout childhood, or close association with another like him
- Cruelty toward others
- Animal abuse
- Lack of remorse for hurting someone
- Lack of empathy in friendships
hey dude do you know what happened to dichotomization? was she deleted again? you dont seem to update as much :(
She remade, I answered her ask just a few days ago publicly. And yeah, I don’t.
Are you a self hosted blog?